The Free Local Mobile Social Webinar Replay from Oct. 7 2011 is available now.
Here are the questions we answered this week:
- If you have a local service type business, how many pages minimum should your website have?
- What’s the best way to find lots of local directories to submit to?
- Pros and cons of shared SSL for Facebook pages?
- SSL rule since 10/01/2011, how to find who doesn’t have an SSL for their Facebook Page?
- Is there any problem with a Home Improvement Co. having diverse Places categories – roof, windows, doors etc.?
- What is a good place to get custom Header graphics for a WordPress site?
- Should a specific mobile website be built or can/will mobile plugins work OK?
What if client’s site is not on WordPress?
- What are your thoughts on sms / text message marketing?
- Since WordPress shows up pretty well on mobile, do you still need to set up a mobile site/version?
- What are your 3 best ways to drive traffic to your local business store?
>>>>>> Click HERE to get ALL of the weekly replays <<<<<<